Airport to Event Forum: Public transport: 1:40 hrs.
Event Forum to Munich Center: Public transport: 30 mins.
PDF with info:
Map of Munich and important places
Travelling by Public Transport
From Munich Airport
The S-Bahn, or suburban train, lines S8 and S1 each leave every 20 minutes from the airport to the central train station (Hauptbahnhof). They take different routes, but both hit all the main city stations and pass through Munich Central Station (“Hauptbahnhof”).
- If you take S1, you should step off in Laim and take the S4 (Direction Geltendorf) that passes by Fürstenfeldbruck.
- If you take S8, you can step off in Pasing and take S4 (Direction Geltendorf) that passes by Fürstenfeldbruck.
- Also, you can stay in the S8, step off in Germering-Unterpfaffenhofen and take the bus X845 to Fürstenfeldbruck, step off in Fürstenfeldbruck (16 min (7 stops)).
From Fürstenfeldbruck central station:
- You can either walk (14 minutes, 1.2km)
- Take the bus 815 to Fürstenfeldbruck, Fliegerhorst and stop at Fürstenfeldbruck, Fürstenfeld and then walk for about 5 min , 400 m.
Map of transportation in Munich
Map of reaching the conference site by car:
There are several hundred free parking places opposite the conference location on Fürstenfelder Straße (suggested GPS Destination: Zisterzienserweg).